Car Wash Spray Nozzles (I)
The purpose of the use of car wash spray nozzles is to optimize the rinsing, soaking, washing and soaping of the vehicle. A very important impact for the quality and profitability of the service to be provided.
During the self-washing, the vehicle moves through the cleaning station or, it is the same machine that circulates for the rinsing, soaping, polishing (application of wax) and drying of the vehicle. In both cases, the spray nozzles are an essential component for a good finish.
In both tunnel washers and in moving cleaning machines, the most commonly used models of car wash spray nozzles are flat jet or water curtain effect spray nozzles.
The purpose of using water sprays is to optimize the rinsing, soaking, washing and soaping of the vehicle. A very important impact for the quality and profitability of the service provided.
Car wash nozzles to work at low pressure: (from 1 bar to 35 bars)
- CA SERIES (the car wash spray nozzles with a more compact design).
- CC SERIES (the most standard water curtain nozzles).
- CV SERIES (lower angle and higher impact at low pressure due to water deflation inside the nozzle).
- CW SERIES (because of its higher angle, ideal for the application of soaps and polishers).
Car wash nozzles to work at high pressure: (from 1 to 200 bar)
- CP SERIES ( high impact – with internal vein to stabilize water flow)
It is important to note that using damaged or inadequate washing nozzles would reduce the profitability of the service and could even damage the life of other elements (pumps,…).
Car Wash Nozzles (II) – Manual Washing:
Usually, car wash cabins are used with high pressure equipment. For this type of washing, our most successful nozzles would be the:
- CP SERIES (with interior vein to stabilize the water flow)
Car Wash Nozzles (III) – Applications:
- Application of soaps and chemicals in an optimal and uniform way.
- Pressure Washing – high impact washing nozzles to remove dirt and detergents.
- Cleaning of mudguards and wheels.
Other spray patterns also used in vehicle washing:
- FULL CONE – in rinse applications.
- FINE SPRAY – in applications with low product consumption such as end-of-pipe waxing.