Fruit and vegetable washing spray nozzles
Fruit and vegetable washing is a process that makes it possible to market a clean and apparent product. This process is essential to comply with safety and hygiene protocols.
The process of washing fruit and vegetables eliminates:
- other pollutants
Usually fruit and vegetables are washed with water and detergent. The usual is direct spraying of both with spray nozzles.
The detergents used are usually alkaline or neutral. Sometimes special detergents can be used for more specific washing.
To finish the washing of fruits and vegetables in a suitable way it is necessary to rinse adequately to eliminate the remains of the detergent.
In this last step, the water can incorporate disinfectants for a greater protection of the final consumer (hydrogen peroxide diluted in water, ozonized water,…)
Our nozzles for this type of washing:
Spray nozzles with curtain effect or water foil (AC, DC and CW series):
Full cone spray nozzles (BA, BB and BC series)
For easy installation, try our accessories:
The spraying angle will be one of the main variables that will guide us in calculating the coverage of a given nozzle at a theoretical level.
For further adjustment of spray coverage, other factors such as pressure, gravity, surface tension and liquid viscosity must be taken into account.
A 70º diffuser will offer a coverage of 140 cms if it is positioned at a distance of approximately 100 cms.
Car Wash Spray Nozzles (I)
The purpose of the use of car wash spray nozzles is to optimize the rinsing, soaking, washing and soaping of the vehicle. A very important impact for the quality and profitability of the service to be provided.
During the self-washing, the vehicle moves through the cleaning station or, it is the same machine that circulates for the rinsing, soaping, polishing (application of wax) and drying of the vehicle. In both cases, the spray nozzles are an essential component for a good finish.
In both tunnel washers and in moving cleaning machines, the most commonly used models of car wash spray nozzles are flat jet or water curtain effect spray nozzles.
The purpose of using water sprays is to optimize the rinsing, soaking, washing and soaping of the vehicle. A very important impact for the quality and profitability of the service provided.
Car wash nozzles to work at low pressure: (from 1 bar to 35 bars)
- CA SERIES (the car wash spray nozzles with a more compact design).
- CC SERIES (the most standard water curtain nozzles).
- CV SERIES (lower angle and higher impact at low pressure due to water deflation inside the nozzle).
- CW SERIES (because of its higher angle, ideal for the application of soaps and polishers).
Car wash nozzles to work at high pressure: (from 1 to 200 bar)
- CP SERIES ( high impact – with internal vein to stabilize water flow)
It is important to note that using damaged or inadequate washing nozzles would reduce the profitability of the service and could even damage the life of other elements (pumps,…).
Car Wash Nozzles (II) – Manual Washing:
Usually, car wash cabins are used with high pressure equipment. For this type of washing, our most successful nozzles would be the:
- CP SERIES (with interior vein to stabilize the water flow)
Car Wash Nozzles (III) – Applications:
- Application of soaps and chemicals in an optimal and uniform way.
- Pressure Washing – high impact washing nozzles to remove dirt and detergents.
- Cleaning of mudguards and wheels.
Other spray patterns also used in vehicle washing:
- FULL CONE – in rinse applications.
- FINE SPRAY – in applications with low product consumption such as end-of-pipe waxing.
Buy online in our online shop: